Mazda 5 06-15 Premium Series
WELLvisors window deflectors for Mazda 5 06-15 Premium Series
Availability: In stock
Fits 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Mazda 5
- Injection-molded for heavy duty thickness. Made of Polycarbonate for high strength and light weight
- Reduces sun glare for greater visibility
- Reduce wind noise
- Improve ventilation by letting fresh air in
- Easy installation. No-drilling required. Visors are secured to your window with clip-on and 3M tape
- Smooth-beveled edges and stylish smoke finish for sleek appearance
- Limited one year warranty
Customer Reviews (2)
- Only four stars
I had to wait for the weather to warm up, because I knew that adhesives might not be as effective in very cold weather. That was not going to happen anytime son, so I draped a towel over the window and pointed a small heater at the area until the chill was gone.
I began the installation, but I was uncertain about how to install the clips. The video showed the installer quickly inserting them between the window seal and the frame, so that's what I did. In the end the clips held in place (except for one B clip, which tended to slip out fairly easily). I'm not sure about the purpose of the clips, other than as some sort of backup in the event of total failure of the adhesive strips. Anyway, everything was finally installed and looks good.
The instructions say not to try to line up the rear visor with the top edge of the window frame, but to line it up with the clips. Okay, but the OC part of me thinks that if the front visor can line up with the top of the frame, then the rear should do so, as well. Minor quibble, though, and a suggestion for improvement.
All in all, the visors look good and of high quality, and during a test drive I noticed that the buffeting that had previously occurred while driving with windows down had disappeared. That's a benefit. Only four stars because of the installation instructions, but otherwise very pleased. I'll post some pix on mazdas247.com.
Recommended. (Posted on 5/23/2017)
- The quality of the visors are top notch
Write Your Own Review